Prof. Dr. Nils Peters
International Audio Laboratories Erlangen
Am Wolfsmantel 33
- Audio signal processing with the Internet of Things
- Spatial audio signal processing
- Auditory perception and cognition
- Computational auditory scene analysis
- Machine perception
- Human-computer interaction
Current/Upcoming Events and News
- 1 new PhD reseach position available, details follow soon.
- Apr 14 2022: Student Anna Leschanowsky will defend her Master Thesis entitled "How does conversational privacy affect user perceptions and behavior?"
- Apr 13 2022: Student Gunika Vashisht will defend her Master Thesis entitled "Learnable Acoustic Frontends"
- Call for Submissions:
- Nov 18 2021: Student Nagshree K.S. Rao will present her research on the impact of audio coding artifacts on the classification accuracy of acoustic scenes at the Workshop on Detection and Classification of Acoustic Scenes and Events (DCASE 2021)
- Nov 10 2021: Student Anna Leschanowsky will present a qualitative study on privacy in human-machine interaction at the 1st ISCA Symposium on Security and Privacy in Speech Communication
- Nov 3 2021: Staff researcher members Lorenz Schmidt and Nils Werner host a training workshop "Elements of Effective Tooling" for incoming student researchers
- Nov 1 2021: Student researcher Anna Leschanowsky participates in the international symposium "Speech as Personal Identifiable Information", supported by FAU's Office for Gender & Divesity
- Oct 29 2021: Student Shahmeer Shahnawaz will defend his Master Thesis entitled "The Impact of Early Reflection Pattern Modifications on the Basic Audio Quality in Shoebox Rooms"
- Sep 6 2021: Student Ünal Ege Gaznepoğlu will present his work on voice anonymization at the Interspeech 2021 satellite workshop on Machine Learning in Speech and Language Processing (MLSLP 2021)